Mojo Pork Ribs
Ingredients53 m servings 303
- Season ribs with seasoned salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until soft, about 5 minutes. Add cilantro. Add ribs; cook until browned on 1 side, about 3 minutes. Turn and cook until other side is browned, 2 to 3 minutes more. Pour in enough marinade to coat ribs; continue to brown, about 3 minutes more. Add chicken broth and orange juice to cover ribs.
- Close cooker securely and place pressure regulator over vent according to manufacturer's instructions. Heat until steam escapes in a steady flow, about 5 minutes. Reduce pressure and cook until ribs are tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Let pressure release naturally according to manufacturer's instructions, 5 to 10 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any bottled marinade you prefer.
- You can substitute any other citrus juice for the orange juice.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 303 calories; 18.8 7.7 23.5 90 1432 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This recipe caught my eye since I always have mojo on hand. Great citrus flavored ribs that are fork tender.
First time making ribs in my pressure cooker. They were perfectly cooked and the citrus flavor couldn't be any better. This will definitely be a regular for us.