Mojo Pork Ribs
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients53 m servings 303 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 ribs)
- Season ribs with seasoned salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until soft, about 5 minutes. Add cilantro. Add ribs; cook until browned on 1 side, about 3 minutes. Turn and cook until other side is browned, 2 to 3 minutes more. Pour in enough marinade to coat ribs; continue to brown, about 3 minutes more. Add chicken broth and orange juice to cover ribs.
- Close cooker securely and place pressure regulator over vent according to manufacturer's instructions. Heat until steam escapes in a steady flow, about 5 minutes. Reduce pressure and cook until ribs are tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Let pressure release naturally according to manufacturer's instructions, 5 to 10 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any bottled marinade you prefer.
- You can substitute any other citrus juice for the orange juice.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 303 calories; 18.8 g fat; 7.7 g carbohydrates; 23.5 g protein; 90 mg cholesterol; 1432 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This recipe caught my eye since I always have mojo on hand. Great citrus flavored ribs that are fork tender.