Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 6 m servings 214
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 cups)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Pour cereal into a large roasting pan.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl, about 90 seconds. Mix in Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, Cajun seasoning, onion powder, seasoned salt, and garlic powder. Pour mixture over cereal, coating evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven, tossing every 15 minutes, until crispy, about 1 hour. Let cool.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Life® cereal or Chex® can be substituted for the Crispix®.
- Original recipe contains 3 cups Crispix®, 3 cups Cheerios®, 1 cup pretzel sticks, 1 cup cheese stick crackers, and 1 cup peanuts.
Per Serving: 214 calories; 9.6 30.5 2.7 24 570 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1