Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 26 m servings 270
Original recipe yields 16 servings (40 meatballs)
- Mix ground chuck, evaporated milk, onion soup mix, bread crumbs, and 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Form approximately 40 small meatballs and place on a baking sheet.
- Set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Broil meatballs until just browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn meatballs over and continue broiling until browned on other side, about 2 minutes more.
- Transfer meatballs to a slow cooker.
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar, port wine, and 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until dissolved, about 2 minutes. Pour over the meatballs in the slow cooker. Cook on High until meatballs are no longer pink in the middle and the sauce is thick, at least 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you make your own fresh breadcrumbs, use 1 slice of bread.
Per Serving: 270 calories; 12.4 21.8 16.9 60 600 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1