made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 210 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (48 mini muffins)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 2 mini muffin tins with mini foil liners.
- Place sugar, butter, and semisweet chocolate in top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour and salt. Remove from heat and let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Stir eggs 1 at a time into the chocolate mixture; add pecans and vanilla extract. Drop spoonfuls of batter into the prepared mini muffin tins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Chop the pecans in small pieces without pulverizing them. They need to fit in the mini muffin cups along with the dough.
- Make sure the eggs are not cold when added to the chocolate mixture, or you will get scrambled eggs.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 13.3 g fat; 21.9 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein; 51 mg cholesterol; 73 mg sodium. Full nutrition