Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 363
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan.
- Mix flour, sugar, pudding mix, salt, and baking powder together in a bowl. Stir in bananas, 3/4 of the chocolate chips, eggs, and oil. Pour mixture into the prepared pan and sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Applesauce can be substituted for the olive oil.
- You'll need about 2 bananas to get 1 cup mashed.
Per Serving: 363 calories; 19.1 47.3 3.7 60 318 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
If you want a super chocolate-y banana bread but you are out of cocoa powder but have chocolate pudding mix, this is the recipe for you. Personally, I was not a fan and I like chocolate, it was ...
Followed the recipe exactly and it turned out beautifully. I’m not a banana fan but I had some that were going bad, so I figured I would give this a try! It is warm and gooey when it first comes...