Minions Marshmallow Pops
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 50 m servings 200 cals
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Place white chocolate in top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Pour about 1/3 of the melted white chocolate into a separate bowl and color blue with a few drops of blue food coloring. Keep stirring chocolate so it does not get hard.
- Dunk the lower third of each marshmallow into the blue chocolate and place marshmallow onto plates with the blue chocolate side up.
- Mix yellow food coloring into the remaining white chocolate. Add a little bit of red food coloring to the yellow until you get the right shade of yellow for your minions.
- Stick cake pop sticks into the marshmallows on the blue side and dunk marshmallows into the yellow colored white chocolate up to the blue line. Stick marshmallow pops into a piece of styrofoam or a stale loaf of bread. Stick 1 or 2 eyes onto the yellow part of the marshmallow pops while chocolate is still wet and allow to dry, about 2 hours.
- Draw black glasses and a mouth onto the minion faces with the black decorating gel. Draw hair on top of the marshmallows if you like.
- Cook's Note:
- When coloring the white chocolate yellow, start out with yellow food coloring, then add a tiny bit of red. You can always add more red food coloring later, but once you've colored it too orange you can't go back.
Per Serving: 200 calories; 7.9 g fat; 31.7 g carbohydrates; 1.7 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 59 mg sodium. Full nutrition