Surprisingly Not-Too-Bad for You Chocolate-Marshmallow Cookies
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients54 m servings 173
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat white sugar, margarine, and brown sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Add egg white and vanilla extract; mix until well blended.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Add flour mixture to the sugar mixture gradually, using a wooden spoon to work the dough together. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop dough by the teaspoonful onto a baking sheet. Smoosh cookies down a little and make an indentation in the middle of each one. Place a small spoonful of marshmallow cream into the indentations.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 173 calories; 8.6 24 2.3 0 147 Full nutrition