Double Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
made it | 0 reviews |
"Quick, easy cookies to make with little kids. I make these cookies while babysitting, because the kids love them so much! It is fun to add in different color marshmallows when the stores have them available for holidays. Or even try to make them with different chips, like caramel or mint. Please enjoy!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 222
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cream cheese and butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla extract; gradually add cake mix. Stir semisweet chocolate chips and miniature marshmallows into the dough. Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate dough until firm, about 2 hours.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until edges are slightly brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- To speed up the chilling process, place dough in the freezer instead of the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 222 calories; 14.3 24 2.7 28 211 Full nutrition