Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients24 m servings 645
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 1/2 pounds shrimp)
- Combine flour, seafood seasoning, and dill in a shallow dish.
- Mix eggs and milk together in a separate dish.
- Combine fish-shaped cheese crackers, oyster crackers, Italian seasoning, oregano, and cayenne pepper in another dish.
- Dip shrimp into the flour mixture, coat in the egg mixture, and dip into the cracker mixture.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook shrimp in the hot oil until crispy and golden-brown, 4 to 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 645 calories; 38.4 46.3 26.6 200 1073 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1