Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 282
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a baking pan.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a small saucepan over low heat, about 1 minute. Add garlic; stir and remove from heat. Coat chicken in the oil and dip into the bread crumb mixture. Transfer coated chicken to the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and crispy, 15 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 282 calories; 17.7 9.6 20.3 67 292 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1