Panettone Holiday Cookies
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix the confectioners' sugar with the egg whites until you get a smooth paste; add the lemon juice, mix and set aside.
- Cut the Bauducco Panettone into small triangles or circles, removing the crust.
- Spread the frosting on one side of the pieces of Panettone, then sprinkle with bits of cashew nuts and bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until cookies are golden.
- Slices of Bauducco Panettone can be cut with the assistance of a cookie cutter or with a glass.