Low-Carb Chicken Nacho Bites
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 388 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine shredded chicken, 1/2 cup pico de gallo, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup Mexican cheese blend, and taco seasoning in a large bowl.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Fill each pepper with as much chicken mixture as possible and place in the baking dish. Sprinkle pepper halves with 1/4 cup Mexican cheese blend. Cover with olives and remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and peppers have begun to soften, 15 to 20 minutes. Top each cooked pepper with a dollop of pico de gallo and sour cream.
- Cook's Notes:
- For a spicier nacho bite, substitute jalapenos for the mini bell peppers.
- You can make your own taco seasoning with 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt, 1/8 teaspoon oregano, 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/8 teaspoon onion powder, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder, and 1/8 teaspoon cumin.
Per Serving: 388 calories; 26.1 g fat; 11.7 g carbohydrates; 23.3 g protein; 94 mg cholesterol; 934 mg sodium. Full nutrition