Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 335 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 baking pan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut each roll into 8 cubes. Spread onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until toasted, about 10 minutes.
- Layer toasted bread cubes in a 1 1/2-quart baking pan. Sprinkle 1/4 cup Swiss cheese, 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, 1/2 the bacon, and 2 green onions on top of the bread. Shake to settle the toppings into the bread.
- Beat eggs together with half-and-half, milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Pour over the bread cubes, pressing cubes down into the mixture. Sprinkle the remaining Swiss cheese, Cheddar cheese, bacon, green onions, and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until strata is hot in the center, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can toast the bread up to 24 hours in advance.
Per Serving: 335 calories; 9.7 g fat; 34.4 g carbohydrates; 19 g protein; 125 mg cholesterol; 348 mg sodium. Full nutrition