Ingredients55 m servings 445
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Spread horseradish on the bottoms of the Hawaiian bread rolls and cover each with 1 slice roast beef and 1 slice Swiss cheese. Cover with top bread rolls.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir onion, brown sugar, spicy mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder until onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Pour over Hawaiian rolls and sprinkle rolls with poppy seeds. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 25 minutes. Uncover and bake until tops are lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can easily prepare the buns in advance. Just cover the baking dish and store buns in the refrigerator for 3 to 12 hours until you're ready to bake them.
Per Serving: 445 calories; 12.8 47.7 24 87 635 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
The key to success in this one is to use quality beef and quality cheese. I will use better beef next time. With that being said, this is good. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is b...
I opted for mayo on the bottom buns and kept the horseradish as a side condiment. Paired with a pineapple coleslaw, it made a simple but filling dinner. These mini sandwiches would also make a...
I didn’t make any changes...will make them again! Fantastic and delicious.
Really good and easy sandwiches. The glaze makes them extra tasty. I cut up a block of Swiss cheese, so my sandwiches were extra cheesy.
Oh, my gosh, huge hit! Everyone love this! It was so easy to make and dinner was ready quickly.
Huge hit with the family! I didn't have Hawaiian rolls, but dinner rolls worked great as well! Great weeknight meal!
These were delicious! I would use a tad bit less of brown sugar next time. I only made a half batch as there are only a couple of us to eat them but they went over well and I will certainly mak...