Ingredients55 m servings 445
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Spread horseradish on the bottoms of the Hawaiian bread rolls and cover each with 1 slice roast beef and 1 slice Swiss cheese. Cover with top bread rolls.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir onion, brown sugar, spicy mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder until onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Pour over Hawaiian rolls and sprinkle rolls with poppy seeds. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 25 minutes. Uncover and bake until tops are lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can easily prepare the buns in advance. Just cover the baking dish and store buns in the refrigerator for 3 to 12 hours until you're ready to bake them.
Per Serving: 445 calories; 12.8 47.7 24 87 635 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
The key to success in this one is to use quality beef and quality cheese. I will use better beef next time. With that being said, this is good. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is b...
Oh, my gosh, huge hit! Everyone love this! It was so easy to make and dinner was ready quickly.
Huge hit with the family! I didn't have Hawaiian rolls, but dinner rolls worked great as well! Great weeknight meal!
These were delicious! I would use a tad bit less of brown sugar next time. I only made a half batch as there are only a couple of us to eat them but they went over well and I will certainly mak...