Torchy's Tacos Green Chile Queso
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients41 m servings 200
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; add onion and jalapenos. Cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute more and remove from heat.
- Transfer jalapeno mixture to a blender. Add water, diced tomatoes, hot green chiles, mild green chiles, and cilantro. Cover and blend on high until mostly smooth.
- Pour blended mixture into a large pot over medium heat. Add processed cheese, chicken soup, cream cheese, hot sauce, cumin, and chili powder. Cook and stir until completely melted, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in lime juice; reduce heat to low.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If the queso is too thick, thin with additional water.
- Keep the queso warm in a slow cooker on low.
Per Serving: 200 calories; 15.5 7.3 8.7 43 972 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1