made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients38 m servings 382
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and add vegan crumbles. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through and uniformly broken up, about 5 minutes. Stir in salsa and black olives. Remove from heat and cover to keep warm.
- Spread taters on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Turn taters over; bake until crispy, about 10 minutes more.
- Transfer taters to a shallow, oven-safe serving dish. Spread crumbles-salsa mixture evenly on top. Sprinkle vegan cheese on top.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Place baking dish in the oven. Broil, watching closely to prevent burning, until vegan cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.
- Top with dollops of vegan sour cream.
Per Serving: 382 calories; 21.9 37.1 11.6 0 1283 Full nutrition