Spiced Cranberry Bread Pudding
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 290
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8-inch pudding)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Toss bread pieces with 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice in a bowl. Add dried cranberries; toss well. Pour into the prepared pan. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Beat eggs in a bowl until thoroughly mixed. Add remaining 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, almond milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Beat until thoroughly mixed. Pour over the bread pieces. Let soak, pressing bread lightly with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top springs back when lightly touched, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use 8 to 12 slices of whatever bread you have left over.
- Raisins can be substituted for cranberries if desired.
- You can use regular milk instead of almond milk.
Per Serving: 290 calories; 8.1 48.4 7.2 104 309 Full nutrition