Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients42 m servings 252 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in a bowl and season filling with salt and pepper. Spoon filling into bell pepper quarters. Add 2 capers for the eyes.
- Roll out crescent dough on a lightly floured surface and cut into thin strips using a pizza cutter or a small knife. Wrap stuffed peppers with dough strips, leaving a small space around the caper eyes. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dough is lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use puff pastry instead of the crescent dough.
Per Serving: 252 calories; 17.3 g fat; 16.2 g carbohydrates; 6.8 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 473 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2