Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 188 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 jalapeno poppers)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in a bowl and season filling with salt and pepper. Spoon filling into jalapeno halves.
- Roll out crescent dough on a lightly floured surface and cut into thin strips using a pizza cutter or a small knife. Wrap stuffed jalapenos with dough strips, leaving a small space unwrapped where the eyes will go.
- Combine egg and milk in a bowl. Add flour to another bowl and season with salt and pepper. Dip stuffed jalapenos first in the egg mixture, then roll in the flour. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dough is lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and stick candy eyeballs in melted cheese.
- Cook's Note:
- If you like, you can also deep-fry them but I prefer them baked.
Per Serving: 188 calories; 12.3 g fat; 13.5 g carbohydrates; 5.2 g protein; 34 mg cholesterol; 281 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1