Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 676 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Spread Cheddar cheese into four 6-inch circles, placed 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese melts and is lightly brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Cool for 2 to 3 minutes before lifting with a spatula. Place over wooden spoon handle wrapped in aluminum foil balanced over 2 cups/cans. Let taco shells cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Cook beef in a skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring often to separate meat, about 7 minutes. Season with taco seasoning, salt, and pepper; cook for 1 minute more.
- Divide beef mixture among cheese taco shells. Top with avocado, lettuce, Cheddar cheese, and tomatoes.
Per Serving: 676 calories; 52.6 g fat; 9.7 g carbohydrates; 40.7 g protein; 157 mg cholesterol; 1197 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1