Ingredients50 m servings 676
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Spread Cheddar cheese into four 6-inch circles, placed 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese melts and is lightly brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Cool for 2 to 3 minutes before lifting with a spatula. Place over wooden spoon handle wrapped in aluminum foil balanced over 2 cups/cans. Let taco shells cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Cook beef in a skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring often to separate meat, about 7 minutes. Season with taco seasoning, salt, and pepper; cook for 1 minute more.
- Divide beef mixture among cheese taco shells. Top with avocado, lettuce, Cheddar cheese, and tomatoes.
Per Serving: 676 calories; 52.6 9.7 40.7 157 1197 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Excellent! I did use the entire packet of taco seasoning and because the avocados at the store were way overripe I left them out and added some cilantro instead. The shells do better at 400 degr...
no changes, but doubled cheese taco shells. Think will make bigger shells next time. For sure would recommend and make again!
I would next time add less salt and add sour cream. I also used Munster and parmesan cheese for the shells since I did not have enough cheddar and added jalapenos.