Ingredients44 m servings 466
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Whisk egg yolks and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Pour heavy whipping cream and 1 tablespoon sweetener into a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk constantly until it starts to simmer. Remove from heat; add yolk mixture slowly, whisking constantly, until well combined. Divide evenly between 4 ramekins and place them in a glass baking dish; pour in enough boiling water to come 1 inch up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the middle rack until set, about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sweetener over each creme brulee. Use a culinary torch to heat sweetener until melted and golden.
Per Serving: 466 calories; 48.4 16.9 5.1 368 53 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Delicious. I added two tbsp of sweetener to the cream instead of 1. Also, it's important to really beat the egg yolks well. I didn't do that the first time and the custard was soup like. Second ...
This is SO good. I make it once a week and it’s my Keto dessert for the week (a little goes a long way, it’s very rich!). It takes longer than 30 minutes. I cook it about 45 minutes other...
The best thing that has happened to Keto since cooked meat, very surprising. I added 6 egg yokes as it makes it a little thicker. Also you cannot burn Stevia so you will have to use Erythritol f...