Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 424 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 8-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pat dry zucchini slices with a paper towel to get rid of excess moisture.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ground beef; cook until browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Add marinara sauce, 1 teaspoon salt, oregano, and pepper; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining 1 teaspoon salt, ricotta cheese, egg, and nutmeg in a bowl; mix well.
- Make 1 layer of zucchini slices in the prepared baking dish. Cover with 1/2 of the sauce. Add another layer of zucchini slices. Spread ricotta mixture on top. Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Add another layer of zucchini slices; cover with the remaining sauce and top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake until top is golden, about 15 minutes more.
Per Serving: 424 calories; 26.8 g fat; 14.9 g carbohydrates; 30.4 g protein; 117 mg cholesterol; 1427 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1