Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 424
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pat dry zucchini slices with a paper towel to get rid of excess moisture.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ground beef; cook until browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Add marinara sauce, 1 teaspoon salt, oregano, and pepper; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining 1 teaspoon salt, ricotta cheese, egg, and nutmeg in a bowl; mix well.
- Make 1 layer of zucchini slices in the prepared baking dish. Cover with 1/2 of the sauce. Add another layer of zucchini slices. Spread ricotta mixture on top. Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Add another layer of zucchini slices; cover with the remaining sauce and top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake until top is golden, about 15 minutes more.
Per Serving: 424 calories; 26.8 14.9 30.4 117 1427 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
I excluded the salt and nutmeg the second time I made it. It tasted too salty to me and I'm not a big fan of nutmeg. I think I will add another layer the next time I make it. I prefer my lasa...
I made this the same way I make regular lasagna, adding parmesan cheese to the ricotta and adding some sauce to the pan first so the zucchini doesn't stick, also there is never a reason to add o...
tasty......I used cottage cheese instead of ricotta...didnt have any.....turned out fine!!
Great recipe. 1 and 1/2 zucchini required a little guess work. I salted the zucchini and let it drain for a half hour, before drying further on a towel. I also omitted the salt. Let the pan ...
Amazing recipe! I added 1/2 extra cup of sauce and another cup of cheese. Again amazing!