Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 389 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 8-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt, mixed herbs, and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil; toss until well coated.
- Roast in the preheated oven until crisp, 10 to 15 minutes. Place in an 8-inch baking dish.
- Combine Cheddar cheese, heavy cream, ghee, and nutmeg in a saucepan over medium heat; simmer until bubbly, about 5 minutes. Pour over cauliflower; mix well. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 389 calories; 35 g fat; 9.5 g carbohydrates; 12 g protein; 82 mg cholesterol; 869 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
After seeing a similar recipe on a web site that drove me crazy with ads and the irrelevant history of anyone who'd ever touched a spatula popping up, I thought I'd return to my favorite recipe ...