Ingredients40 m servings 389
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt, mixed herbs, and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil; toss until well coated.
- Roast in the preheated oven until crisp, 10 to 15 minutes. Place in an 8-inch baking dish.
- Combine Cheddar cheese, heavy cream, ghee, and nutmeg in a saucepan over medium heat; simmer until bubbly, about 5 minutes. Pour over cauliflower; mix well. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 389 calories; 35 9.5 12 82 869 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
After seeing a similar recipe on a web site that drove me crazy with ads and the irrelevant history of anyone who'd ever touched a spatula popping up, I thought I'd return to my favorite recipe ...
Didn't have nutmeg, so didn't use that. But I used everything else and it was delicious. I've never eaten cauliflower and could never stand the smell of it. This recipe is great!
Followed as written but used regular butter. Texture was good, flavour also good. Would definitely make again.
Great for the Keto diet! Even my kids liked it. I think next time I will try mixing cheddar with provolone.
It isn't quite MacNCheese, but it is good. I made the recipe just as it is written and we all liked it a lot. Not sure I'd call it a main dish, but it would make a good, hearty side.
removed salt to make it lower sodium and used garlic and herb s and it turned out great !