Ingredients40 m servings 389
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt, mixed herbs, and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil; toss until well coated.
- Roast in the preheated oven until crisp, 10 to 15 minutes. Place in an 8-inch baking dish.
- Combine Cheddar cheese, heavy cream, ghee, and nutmeg in a saucepan over medium heat; simmer until bubbly, about 5 minutes. Pour over cauliflower; mix well. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 389 calories; 35 9.5 12 82 869 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
This is amazing!! I made a couple changes though, didn’t add the (mixed herbs) just added bacon and about 3 or 4 slices of velveeta cheese slices and then to top it off I added cayenne powder to...
After seeing a similar recipe on a web site that drove me crazy with ads and the irrelevant history of anyone who'd ever touched a spatula popping up, I thought I'd return to my favorite recipe ...
Loved it. I added ground pork and it increased my protein and fat for the meal and made it even better.
Absolutely delicious, made as directed. Will be a new holiday favorite!
Didn't have nutmeg, so didn't use that. But I used everything else and it was delicious. I've never eaten cauliflower and could never stand the smell of it. This recipe is great!