Pumpkin Cornbread Muffins
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 201 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a regular sized 12-cup muffin tin by greasing or lining 8 cups.
- In a medium sized bowl, make your flaxseed "eggs" by combining the flaxseed with water, giving it a good stir and allowing it to sit for a few minutes to thicken up.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg.
- Add the remaining ingredients (pumpkin, almond milk, coconut sugar, coconut oil and molasses) into the bowl with the flaxseed eggs and stir well to combine.
- Gently add the wet mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir until just mixed. Do not over mix.
- Evenly divide the cornbread mixture into 8 prepared cups. Bake for 25 minutes, until golden in color and a toothpick comes out clean.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 5 g fat; 37.5 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 296 mg sodium. Full nutrition