Lemon Almond Bread
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 410 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder. In a small bowl, combine sugar and lemon zest. Rub together with your fingers until fragrant. Whisk into the flour mixture. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the almond milk, oil, eggs, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, vanilla, and almond extract.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until combined. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Place the loaf on a cooling rack and cool for 15 minutes. Loosen the sides of the bread with a knife. Carefully remove loaf from pan. Let cool completely on wire rack.
- While the bread is cooling, make the lemon glaze. In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar, 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice, and almond extract. Whisk until smooth. Drizzle the glaze over the lemon almond bread. Sprinkle sliced almonds over the bread. Cut and serve.
Per Serving: 410 calories; 16.9 g fat; 60.6 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 237 mg sodium. Full nutrition