Lemon Almond Bread
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 410
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder. In a small bowl, combine sugar and lemon zest. Rub together with your fingers until fragrant. Whisk into the flour mixture. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the almond milk, oil, eggs, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, vanilla, and almond extract.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until combined. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Place the loaf on a cooling rack and cool for 15 minutes. Loosen the sides of the bread with a knife. Carefully remove loaf from pan. Let cool completely on wire rack.
- While the bread is cooling, make the lemon glaze. In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar, 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice, and almond extract. Whisk until smooth. Drizzle the glaze over the lemon almond bread. Sprinkle sliced almonds over the bread. Cut and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 410 calories; 16.9 60.6 4.6 46 237 Full nutrition