Cinnamon Roll Waffle Breakfast Sandwich
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients27 m servings 608
Original recipe yields 5 servings (5 sandwiches)
- Preheat waffle iron and spray with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Fry eggs to your desired doneness, 3 to 6 minutes. Season with sea salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate.
- Cook ham in the same skillet until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Place a piece of cinnamon roll dough in the waffle iron; cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining dough to create 10 cinnamon roll waffles. Place a slice of Cheddar cheese on half of the cinnamon roll waffles; add an egg and a slice of ham. Cover each sandwich with another cinnamon roll waffle.
- Combine the cream cheese icing from the cinnamon rolls package with orange zest; mix until combined. Drizzle on top of the sandwiches.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use lemon zest instead of orange zest.
Per Serving: 608 calories; 34.1 52.3 23.6 238 1457 Full nutrition