Thai Vegetable Curry with Red Thai Curry Sauce
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 7 m servings 322
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Place potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl with water to cover. Microwave until fork-tender, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion and garlic until onion is almost completely soft, about 3 minutes. Add red pepper; cook until nearly tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons water. Add broccoli, green beans, and carrots. Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes.
- Stir potatoes into the skillet with the vegetable mixture. Add curry sauce and coconut milk. Pour in pineapple chunks and about 2 tablespoons of pineapple juice. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and stir. Serve with rice.
- Cook's Notes:
- Using precooked or leftover rice will make this recipe even quicker.
- You can use light coconut milk if desired.
Per Serving: 322 calories; 8 56.6 7.2 0 203 Full nutrition