Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients28 m servings 493
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 wraps)
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap on a solid, level surface covered with a towel to minimize noise. Pound chicken flat using the smooth side of a meat mallet.
- Heat a grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Place chicken on the hot grill pan; season lightly with salt and pepper. Cook, covered, for 5 minutes. Flip and cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 3 to 5 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Stir rice vinegar, cilantro, honey, lime juice, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl to make the dressing.
- Place chicken on a cutting board and chop into strips. Toss into the dressing.
- Lay a bed of lettuce onto each tortilla; add carrots and roasted red bell pepper. Top with chicken strips; drizzle lettuce with remaining dressing. Wrap tortilla around the filling. Repeat with remaining tortilla.
- Cook's Note:
- For even faster prep, buy chopped veggies and jarred roasted bell peppers.
Per Serving: 493 calories; 9.7 69.5 33 61 933 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1