Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 32 m servings 157
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Brush potatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until easily pierced with a knife, about 1 hour. Cool until they can be easily handled.
- Halve potatoes lengthwise and scoop out some of the flesh, leaving a small amount on the skins. Cut hollowed out potato halves in half so you end up with quarters.
- Melt butter and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a small skillet and season with salt and pepper. Brush melted butter mixture onto potatoes and place back on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) until golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool slightly before filling.
- Drizzle salmon with lemon juice. Combine salmon, Greek yogurt, chopped dill, and capers until well combined. Spoon small dollops of filling into each quartered potato and garnish with dill fronds.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use scooped-out potato flesh in soups, pie toppings, or fish cakes.
Per Serving: 157 calories; 10.8 10.9 4.7 12 207 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I used small red potatoes; and since I was eating them as a main dish for lunch, I did not scoop out the potato. I left each half intact and topped them with the salmon & other ingredients. I ha...