Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 32 m servings 157 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Brush potatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until easily pierced with a knife, about 1 hour. Cool until they can be easily handled.
- Halve potatoes lengthwise and scoop out some of the flesh, leaving a small amount on the skins. Cut hollowed out potato halves in half so you end up with quarters.
- Melt butter and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a small skillet and season with salt and pepper. Brush melted butter mixture onto potatoes and place back on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) until golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool slightly before filling.
- Drizzle salmon with lemon juice. Combine salmon, Greek yogurt, chopped dill, and capers until well combined. Spoon small dollops of filling into each quartered potato and garnish with dill fronds.
- Cook's Note:
- Use scooped-out potato flesh in soups, pie toppings, or fish cakes.
Per Serving: 157 calories; 10.8 g fat; 10.9 g carbohydrates; 4.7 g protein; 12 mg cholesterol; 207 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I used small red potatoes; and since I was eating them as a main dish for lunch, I did not scoop out the potato. I left each half intact and topped them with the salmon & other ingredients. I ha...