Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 56 m servings 624 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 10-inch cheesecake)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 1/3 cup sugar in a bowl. Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9- to 10-inch springform pan to form crust.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place caramels and milk in a small saucepan over medium heat; stir until smooth, 5 to 8 minutes. Stir in pecans; pour mixture into the crust. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer on high speed until light and fluffy. Add 3/4 cup sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Stir in the melted chocolate. Beat until well blended; pour cheesecake filling into the crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is almost set, 40 to 50 minutes. Cover cheesecake and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Per Serving: 624 calories; 41.1 g fat; 59.8 g carbohydrates; 9.3 g protein; 131 mg cholesterol; 387 mg sodium. Full nutrition