Layered Mini Caramel Cheesecakes
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 55 m servings 216 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 mini cheesecakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line two 12-cup muffin tins with paper liners.
- Place 1 vanilla wafer cookie in the bottom of each muffin cup. Place the remaining cookies in a container and crush to crumbs.
- Place caramels in a medium saucepan; add milk. Heat on low, stirring occasionally until melted, about 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a bowl using an electric mixer until cheesecake filling is smooth. Distribute 2 tablespoons of the filling into each muffin cup.
- Stir two-thirds of the melted caramel mixture into the remaining cheesecake filling; mix well. Distribute 2 tablespoons of caramel-cheesecake mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheesecake is set, about 1 hour. Let cool to room temperature, at least 25 minutes.
- Reheat the remaining caramel sauce until warm, about 2 minutes. Drizzle onto the cheesecakes. Sprinkle the cookie crumbs on top. Remove cheesecakes from the muffins tins; place on a serving platter. Cover and refrigerate until cool, about 4 hours.
Per Serving: 216 calories; 12.9 g fat; 22.2 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 55 mg cholesterol; 146 mg sodium. Full nutrition