Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 1 m servings 397
Original recipe yields 14 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan and sprinkle the bottom with walnuts. Tear thawed dough into pieces and place into the pan.
- Combine brown sugar, pudding mix, butter, 3 teaspoons cinnamon, and milk in a saucepan. Cook over low heat until dissolved, 6 to 8 minutes. Pour over the dough. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Cover rolls with a clean kitchen towel and let rise until doubled in size, 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake rolls in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool, about 5 minutes. Flip rolls out of pan and serve warm.
Per Serving: 397 calories; 14.8 57.9 8 17 493 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1