made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 56 m servings 251 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 rolls)
- Combine water, 2 tablespoons butter, bread flour, white sugar, milk powder, and yeast, in that order, in the bucket of a bread machine. Select the Dough cycle. Remove dough from the machine after the cycle is done, about 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Combine brown sugar, light corn syrup, and 1/4 cup butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes. Pour sauce into an 8-inch square baking pan. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Turn dough out onto a floured surface, punch it down, and roll into an 8x12-inch rectangle. Dot with 1/4 cup butter and sprinkle with cinnamon. Roll up and pinch seams together. Slice roll into 1 1/2-inch thick slices; place slices into the pan on top of the sauce. Set aside until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake rolls in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in the pan for no more than 3 minutes; place a sheet of waxed paper on top of the pan and invert so that sauce and pecans are on top.
Per Serving: 251 calories; 11.8 g fat; 33.9 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein; 26 mg cholesterol; 178 mg sodium. Full nutrition