Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients28 m servings 122
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs. Beat in the flour mixture gradually until just combined. Stir chocolate morsels, caramel morsels, and walnuts into the dough.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 11 to 13 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes.
Per Serving: 122 calories; 7.1 14.3 1.5 18 106 Full nutrition