Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 127
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, oatmeal, baking soda, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice in another bowl; stir into butter mixture alternating with canned pumpkin. Mix chocolate chips and pecans into the dough.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets. Cut caramel apple circles into small, thumbprint-sized pieces and push 1 onto the top of each cookie.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 12 to 13 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 127 calories; 5.7 18.7 1.3 15 111 Full nutrition