Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients37 m servings 116
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen cookies)
- Grind half the almonds; chop the rest roughly into small pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar; cook and mix until dissolved, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Let caramel mixture cool to room temperature.
- Mix 2 cups plus 1 tablespoon flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, and nutmeg together in a bowl until well incorporated.
- Stir ground almonds, eggs, vanilla extract, and salt into the cooled caramel mixture. Add the flour mixture gradually; mix until well combined. Stir in the chopped almonds. Roll dough into 36 balls; flatten slightly and place them, evenly spaced, onto the prepared baking sheets. Press pistachios into the dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown but still soft to the touch, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 116 calories; 4.8 16.9 1.9 17 145 Full nutrition