Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 90
Original recipe yields 45 servings (45 cookies)
- Sift flour and confectioners' sugar together in a large bowl.
- Mix butter and milk caramel jam together in a separate bowl using a fork. Beat until smooth with an electric mixer. Beat in egg yolks and rum. Mix in sifted mixture gradually until well blended. Refrigerate dough, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut into shapes using cookie cutters. Arrange cookies on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm to the touch, about 15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can dip cookie cutters in confectioners' sugar for extra sweetness.
Per Serving: 90 calories; 4.6 10.3 1.3 21 40 Full nutrition