Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 42 m servings 174 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cookies)
- Whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Combine butter, apple cider drink mix, sugar, and salt together in another bowl. Beat using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs 1 at a time. Add vanilla extract and mix well. Add the flour mixture gradually; mix until just combined. Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Microwave caramels in a microwave-safe bowl until softened, about 20 seconds. Flatten caramels using the bottom of a glass.
- Scoop cookie dough into balls about 1 tablespoon each. Flatten each ball slightly in your palm. Sandwich a caramel between 2 pieces of dough; pinch closed. Repeat with the remaining cookie dough and caramels. Place cookies 2 inches apart on the prepared sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until very lightly browned around the edges, 12 to 14 minutes. Slide parchment off of the baking sheet, onto your counter. Let cookies cool on the parchment.
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe uses all 10 packets of instant apple cider.
Per Serving: 174 calories; 6.4 g fat; 27.8 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 141 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made these for hunting camp, and they were a hit! Everyone said they tasted like a caramel apple. Unique idea for a cookie, and I did not adjust anything.