Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 14 m servings 205
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 baking sheet of bark)
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Unwrap mints and place in a food processor; blend until mints are reduced to dust and small pieces.
- Melt 2 cups white chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 3 to 4 minutes. Add crushed peppermints and fold in until well mixed. Spread mixture evenly onto prepared baking sheet.
- Melt dark chocolate chips in the previously used microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Spoon dollops of the melted dark chocolate onto the white chocolate mixture and spread evenly. Place remaining white chocolate chips on top at desired intervals. Sprinkle bark with red sugar.
- Refrigerate bark until completely solid, about 4 hours. Peel off waxed paper and break bark into pieces.
You might also like
Per Serving: 205 calories; 7.7 33.4 1.5 4 28 Full nutrition