Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients51 m servings 150
Original recipe yields 20 servings (1 baking sheet)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread almonds onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until almonds start to turn golden brown and become fragrant, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Melt candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes. Add almond extract quickly and stir in the toasted almonds.
- Pour almond mixture onto a baking sheet; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes. Break into pieces.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use brown chocolate coating.
Per Serving: 150 calories; 12.6 12 3.3 0 < 1 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1