Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients52 m servings 144 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 cups)
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Put 4 popcorn kernels into the oil and cover until popped; add remaining kernels to the saucepan in an even layer. Cover and remove from heat, about 30 seconds. Return to heat and gently shake pan back and forth over the burner until popping slows to several seconds between pops, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spread popcorn out onto a few sheets of waxed paper.
- Place almond bark in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until bark is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the melted almond bark over the popcorn; mix to coat evenly. Let bark dry, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Pop popcorn in an air popper if preferred.
Per Serving: 144 calories; 9.6 g fat; 15.9 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; < 1 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1