Dark Chocolate and Toffee Bark
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 91 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 pieces)
- Line an 18-inch baking sheet with aluminum foil, making sure to cover the edges and corners.
- Fill the bottom pot of a double boiler 1/4 full with water and bring to a boil over medium heat. Melt chocolate in the double boiler, stirring constantly until fully melted, about 5 minutes.
- Pour melted chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet. Use a spatula to spread in a thin layer. Sprinkle toffee bits and peanuts evenly on the chocolate.
- Freeze until solid, about 1 hour. Break into small pieces by hand.
- Cook's Notes:
- Almonds or cashew bits may be substituted for peanuts.
- Milk chocolate or dark chocolate may be used in place of 60% bittersweet chocolate, if preferred.
Per Serving: 91 calories; 5.9 g fat; 9.7 g carbohydrates; 1.7 g protein; 1 mg cholesterol; 47 mg sodium. Full nutrition