Pumpkin Love (Layered Pumpkin Dessert)
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 592 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour cake mix into a bowl; remove and reserve 1 cup. Add 1/2 cup melted butter and 1 beaten egg to the bowl; stir to combine. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, brown sugar, 3 beaten eggs, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a bowl. Pour filling into the crust-lined baking pan.
- Crumble together the reserved 1 cup dry cake mix, white sugar, and 1/3 cup butter in another bowl using a pastry cutter until crumbly. Sprinkle over the filling.
- Bake on the center rack of the preheated oven until top is light brown and the dessert barely jiggles when slightly shaken, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely, about 45 minutes. Beat heavy cream and 2 tablespoons sugar together in a bowl until soft peaks form. Top dessert with whipped cream before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- Add 1/2 cup chopped nuts to the topping, if desired.
Per Serving: 592 calories; 35.1 g fat; 65.5 g carbohydrates; 6.8 g protein; 157 mg cholesterol; 551 mg sodium. Full nutrition