Vegan Potato Tacos
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 12 m servings 273 cals
Original recipe yields 3 servings (6 tacos)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place potatoes in a bowl; drizzle 1 tablespoon oil on top, add garlic powder, and mix to coat. Lay out potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add red bell pepper, onion, corn, jalapeno, salt, and black pepper; cook and stir until vegetables are slightly soft, about 10 minutes.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat. Cook tortillas, flipping halfway, until evenly warmed, 2 to 3 minutes. Divide tortillas among serving plates; fill with the baked potatoes and sauteed corn mixture. Top tacos with green onions and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
Per Serving: 273 calories; 11.1 g fat; 41.1 g carbohydrates; 5.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 808 mg sodium. Full nutrition