Pepper Beef Rice Skillet
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients37 m servings 405
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine water, soy sauce, garlic, honey, and tapioca starch in a small saucepan over low heat. Bring to a boil. Simmer, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens, about 3 minutes. Remove sauce from heat and let cool.
- Pour cooled sauce into a blender; pulse a few times to puree the garlic.
- Mix beef with salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, and onion powder in a bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef; cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper, rice, peas, corn, and butter. Cook and stir until beef is no longer pink and mixture is heated through, 7 to 10 minutes. Serve with the garlic sauce.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any beef cuts that come thinly sliced, such as hot-pot-style pieces.
- Cornstarch can be substituted for the tapioca starch.
Per Serving: 405 calories; 14.1 28.5 38.8 107 1336 Full nutrition