Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 479
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 burgers)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Season salmon evenly with salt, pepper, and dill. Drizzle with lemon juice. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toast brioche buns on a baking sheet in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Toss in onion slices and stir occasionally until brown and soft, about 15 minutes.
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom half of each bun. Place one half of the salmon fillet on each bun and top with onion.
Per Serving: 479 calories; 24.8 46.8 18 126 1594 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1