Instant Pot® Cranberry-Pumpkin Steel Cut Oatmeal
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients28 m servings 340
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place oats in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice and salt. Add water, milk, pumpkin puree, and cranberries. Stir lightly.
- Close and lock the lid. Set to Manual; select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions. Set timer for 3 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build. Keep warm for 5 minutes more after cooking time is complete.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid. Stir in honey; divide oatmeal into 4 bowls. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon walnuts and 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use non-dairy milk if desired.
- Pecans can be substituted for the walnuts.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 7.6 63 8.8 1 182 Full nutrition