Savory Chorizo Sausage, Rice & Bean Soup
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients42 m servings 418 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- In a Dutch oven over medium heat, brown sausage (10 to 12 minutes).
- Add onion and garlic. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened (4 to 5 minutes).
- Add remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
- Reduce heat to low; continue cooking 12 to 15 minutes.
- Scoop into individual bowls and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Refrigerate leftovers.
Per Serving: 418 calories; 23.8 g fat; 28.7 g carbohydrates; 21.4 g protein; 56 mg cholesterol; 1243 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I used pinto beans because that's what I had. I also used Uncle Ben's Parmesan and Butter Infused Rice. I did not top it with the parmesan cheese since the rice was infused with it. The family t...