Savory Chorizo Sausage, Rice & Bean Soup
Ingredients42 m servings 418
- In a Dutch oven over medium heat, brown sausage (10 to 12 minutes).
- Add onion and garlic. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened (4 to 5 minutes).
- Add remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
- Reduce heat to low; continue cooking 12 to 15 minutes.
- Scoop into individual bowls and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Refrigerate leftovers.
Per Serving: 418 calories; 23.8 28.7 21.4 56 1243 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I used pinto beans because that's what I had. I also used Uncle Ben's Parmesan and Butter Infused Rice. I did not top it with the parmesan cheese since the rice was infused with it. The family t...
This soup is a wonderful, hearty soup with great flavor. I omitted the zucchini and substituted a wild rice mix. I also used diced up link chorizo sausage that I precooked in a skillet in olive ...