20-Minute Basil, Chicken & Tomato Rice
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients31 m servings 404
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken strips and cook until they are just done (4 to 6 minutes).
- Add onion, red pepper slices, and fresh garlic.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until vegetables barely tender (4 to 5 minutes).
- Add water, tomatoes, and rice.
- Cover pan and continue cooking until mixture just comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low and continue cooking until rice is tender or liquid is absorbed (about 10 minutes).
- Remove cover; stir in basil leaves and Parmesan cheese. Refrigerate leftovers.
Per Serving: 404 calories; 11.5 43.1 31.2 69 768 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I did change it because I used what I had on hand. I used Goya yellow rice and broccoli. I accidentally opened a can of diced tomatoes with green chilies. This made the "will make again" list. G...