Dark Chocolate Butternut Squash Bread
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 198 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Blend applesauce, Greek yogurt, and coconut oil together in a bowl using an electric mixer. Mix in sucralose-sugar blend until combined. Add egg whites and almond milk; blend until fluffy. Mix in butternut squash and almond extract. Add cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and baking powder; mix to combine. Add oat flour slowly, mixing batter until no dry spots remain. Fold in about chocolate chips by hand, reserving a few to sprinkle on top.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan; sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes. Let cool in pan for 1 hour.
- Cook's Note:
- If you are not gluten-sensitive, whole wheat flour works too.
Per Serving: 198 calories; 8.9 g fat; 27.2 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 371 mg sodium. Full nutrition